Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Riley's First Day of Preschool!

Today was Riley's first day of preschool- yay for mommy! LOL! I walked him in today and took him downstairs to his class. He went straight for the tool bench (that he has been talking about since he first saw it over 2 weeks ago) and started playing. I am hoping he does ok....the real test is seeing if he is ok tomorrow when I drop him off at the door and I don't go in with him. I will update more about it and what he says about school later tonight!

*UPDATE* He is now home from Preschool- the teacher said he did great and doesn't think the smile ever left his face, lol! He is ready to go back again tomorrow. His only disappointment was that I forgot today was show and tell day where he could bring in a toy to show the other kids. Oops! YAY for preschool!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hurray! I hope that he continues to love it and that he learns lots and lots!

Steph said...

And where are the pics?

It's been over 24 hours. ;)