Monday, January 5, 2009

The escapades of a two year old

So I let Lily sleep in her toddler bed the past two nights again instead of the playpen. I had been keeping her in the playpen because she was getting out of bed at 5am when in her toddler bed. Saturday night she went to bed and fell asleep immediately (she had a sleep over at her cousin's house the night before, so no naps for two days, she was exhausted). She didn't get up until 7:30 Sunday morning. I was hoping for the same this morning, but no. I woke up at 5 to my TV on and Lily on her princess couch in my room. And when I get ready to turn the TV off I notice she has something. The box of Kleenex out of my bathroom. And if she had just taken one, even two no big deal. But no....she has ALL of the kleenex out of the box- the box I just opened two days ago. *SIGH* She just kept pulling more and more out. I took it away, shoved them all back in the box, told her to lay down and went back to sleep......which I did until Riley got up at 6 and they got up and started playing. I think tonight she is going in the playpen- I can't handle having to be up that early for no reason, lol! Oh, and when she is in the playpen, she sleeps til 7:30-8:30.....which is why 6 seems WAY too early! She has been cranky all morning, no doubt because she didn't enough sleep!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ack! I'd put her back in the playpen then too. Kairi rarely gets up early, but if she did, her bedroom door's close so she can't get out until I let her out.