Friday, March 27, 2009

Am I really strong enough for this?

Days like this I doubt it. I don't know if I can handle another year on my own. I know single moms do it, and I am not sure how. Maybe its because most of them have to work, so they aren't with their kids 24/7 without a break. I am really hoping that my sister feels better and that she will come watch the kids even though they are being whiney brats. *sigh* I know they don't feel well, but man! This is jsut yet another rant on my blog......seems like thats all I do on here, but oh well! If you read it, deal with it ;)

1 comment:

Jammie said...

You are strong enough. I know it's hard, but I know you can do it. Even with my husband here I want to lock myself in the closet just to have some peace and quiet. There's nothing wrong with being annoyed with your children. You're still a great mom! I hope you get a break soon!