Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It is officially 2009- the start of a new year. James is still in Iraq, scheduled to come back in a few months, but he may be coming home for 20 days and going right back over there for another 6+ months. *SIGH* My niece and nephew have been here since Monday and I am still alive, lol. Actually, they keep my kids busy for the most part. I am hoping my sister will return the favor and take my kids for a night or two *but I won't hold my breath on that* Not a whole lot to report around here....just taking it day by day. McCreepy is still creepy, and I found footprints in the snow within 6 feet of my patio that I have a strong suspicion was him. I am watching...all the time. And he now blares music all hours, day or night. The office is going to get a call about that. Lily is doing good- still small for her age, loves anything Princesses, but starting to get a bit of attitude at times.
Riley is good- huge for his age but still throws fits like there is no tomorrow. And he starts preschool next week! He will go Tu-Wed-Th 12:45 to 3:15. So that will be nice for him and for me :D

No comments: